terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

6th TASK - 9th grade Future Xmas

1st Part:

2150

The Christmas of 2150 there will be no Christmas trees, people will celebrate Christmas time in front of a television with a picture of a tree. Christmas gifts of the richest people will be bottles of 1 liter of water, fruits and vegetables. The humblest people’s gifts will be refrigerators, Tvs , game consoles and other electronics.

The color that symbolizes Santa Claus will not be red anymore, but blue, that will symbolize the water, or its lack.

The cities will be taken by people called mad saying it will be the last Christmas that mankind will not live further the year itself. All of this will take the place of beautiful children in the past who used to sing the classic "Christmas Carol".

2nd Part:

My christmas and my new year.

This Christmas I plan to go to Ibia, a small town in the triangle area of M

inas Gerais, where most of my mother’s family live. I usually go there for every Christmas, every year we meet at my grandparents’ place where there is our Christmas celebration

s. All members of my family take

Christmas gifts, my family is too big and comparing to the Christmas tree it becomes all packed with gifts. Christmas i

s the time of the year I like the most, I can see all my family reunited and sharing many gifts.

After Christmas I will make a list of my achievement and things I want to do for the year of 2011. In the New Year I am going to Viçosa with my friends, to a seaside town in Bahia. I will spend most of my vacation time there, and therefore I will find my other family and friends with whom I intend to spend the New Year.

Good Christ

mas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário